Sunday, February 11, 2007

Plugging my 3PM Building Class at Swinside

This afternoon at 3PM PST, I'm giving a 1-hour lecture and demo at the Shelter in Swinside! The topic is prim attributes—you know, things like Twist and Taper and Hole Size Thickness, which let you tweak a prim's shape into a multitude of wootworthy shapes! If you haven't been able to make it to my Friday evening classes at NCI, this is your chance. (I might start teaching at Swinside regularly, but only if enough people show up to be taught, so attend today!)

Everybody should come at get some learnin' in their brains about prim attributes! I offer my knowledges to you for free!

And then you should stick around after the class, because at 4:30PM is the überfun Building Shelter contest, hosted by our favorite commodity, Coal Nelson! With the power of prim attributes unleashed, you can be sure that there will be some cool builds today!

P.S. I'm going to try to think up a Not-A-Meme challenge for folks today. Stay tuned!

No comments: